Monday, April 13, 2009

Flippity Floop! (it's from Bugs Bunny... I dunno...)






Well, we’re on the mend. Karina and I are still both sick. And both of us are on anti-biotic. I was at the bronchitis level with my 2 month cold. Every time it seemed to go away, it would come back with double the force. Karina’s fighting another infection, but we caught it earlier this time, so it’s expected she’ll be fine in no time. So, as our doctor put it, we’re trying to get a lot of R & R & R & R & R. We’ll see how that works out.

We’re currently at my Karina’s folks house.... We’ve been having a good time catching up and playing croak-anno...(however you spell it). That game that’s a bit like curling but you can do it on your kitchen table? Anyways, it’s still fun. My family came over a couple days back for supper. Karina and I finally attempted Mark & Fee’s AWESOME LEEK & POTATO soup. Sorry... it still excites me. And hey Mark? It turned out pretty good! Lol, the next day we ate up all the leftovers! :)
I’ve been able to practice a little more on the guitar again. I learned a Jon Foreman song of Psalm 23, and I learned Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce. I’ve been excited to have some time to write some more lyrics too. Really I would have been practicing singing at this point but I’m still ridding myself of this cold. The rest is good though.

I have yet to hear about the tour for this spring. I’ve been under the impression that we’ll be coming to PA here, but I haven’t heard anything from up top yet. I’ll fill you all in where we’re going to be going when I find out. Lol, leaders are always the last to know... :D

Oh, while I think of it, thanks everyone in England who put up with us! It was a blast. I really really enjoyed my time there, even though it was really busy at times. We won’t forget your hospitality.

Also, Hello anyone from Rwanda! :) Long time no see!

It’s really weird trying to keep up saying hello to hundreds of people from all around the world. Lol. Oh well. Thank you all for your prayers! I’ll put up a few pics from the last post til the latest pics I have. You all rock!

Grace and Peace

No comments: