Thursday, December 03, 2009

From Nipawin!


Sorry for the lack of posts lately... lol...

I suddenly realized. I've been using facebook more than blogging because suddenly, there are people all over the place here who I have to keep in contact with.

I figure, I'm keeping in contact because I'm communicating! It's like when you always leave the house with your laptop, and then one day, when your wife asks you to bring something, you leave the house with it, get to work and realize, 'Oh, I have that thing, but I left my laptop!'. There's my excuse! lol.

It's been and is busy here in Nipawin, we're in the middle of gearing up for a nifty Christmas! :D I'm also working on a secret in the evenings I don't have youth responsibilities.

Thanks for all the prayer you have all been offering on our behalf. Karina and I are really doing well, and we're really excited to start to become a part of some other kids' lives. We've recently really been seeing His hand at work. Pray that God will move here in Nipawin. People always talk about saving a town, and I think on the most part when we think of that in general, we think of it outside of reality... along the same lines as, 'Wouldn't be nice if we didn't gain weight from food?'

I truly believe though, that if we keep praying, we may in the end be very surprised at what God may do. :P Here's hoping.

Grace and Peace
Our # is 862-5121. Have a grand day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.